Ordering and Policy Information
Changes and Cancellations
- Changes and/or cancellations must be made within five (5) working days from the date of the order.
- Orders accepted by Phylrich for non-standard (customized) products are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
- Pricing and product are subject to change without notice.
- All Federal, State or Local Taxes, when applicable, will be added.
Authorized Dealer Terms
- 1% 10 days, net 30. (Non payment after 30 days is subject to 1% monthly late charge on uppaid balance)
- Product shipped to destinations in the United States and Canada will be F.O.B. our factory, freight charges will be added to the invoice.
- Product shipped to destinations outside the United States and Canada are F.O.B. our factory plus 5% for additional packaging.
- All orders for $4,000 net or more, shipping direct to Phylrich Dealer accounts in the Continental United States, will be FFA.
- All claims for shortages or damages must be made within five (5) days of receipt of goods by the customer.
Returns will only be accepted at Phylrich when accompanied by a Return Goods Authorization. (RGA)
All RGA requests should be submitted to the Phylrich Customer Service Dept. Credit or replacement will be allowed only after careful inspection indicates a manufacturing defect or factory order entry error.
FREIGHT ON ALL RETURNS MUST BE PREPAID.
- All DEALER CREDITS are product credit only. No checks will be issued. Phylrich does not accept debit memos.
- All product accepted by Phylrich from our DEALERS for credit is subject to a minimum charge of 35% handling.
- If received over 90 Days from the date of the invoice, a minimum 50% charge will be assessed.
- Any product received by Phylrich that has been damaged, will be returned to the customer at their own expense and no credit will be given.